Sunday, October 23, 2011

Boom boom clap...Kill me

I know I know. I'm 17 and listening to Hoedown Throwdown by Hannah Montana.
I can't help it.
It's stuck in my head :'(
The thing about Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus is that no matter how bad the songs are....they're ridiculously addictive. And I'm watching this:
...instead of doing my french homework that's due tomorrow morning. >.<
By the by, watch this video if you want to see the dance done properly. These ladies are amazing dancers! Kudos.
Besides, it's all Charlie McDonnell's fault. If he wasn't so damn cute and all...wow, I sound terrifyingly freaky. But here he is in all his silly dancing glory:
Being from the internet, he does not "exercise evah".
So uh...great. The song is still stuck in my head....and I still haven't done my french presentation.
Whoopdeedoo.
I think I'm a master procrastinator. Is it bad that I'm slightly proud of myself for that?
Don't answer that.
Oh hush you.
But you know, mastering the art of procrastination takes either some prodigious skill or some serious "I don't give a shit" attitude.
Or both. I'm kind of hovering somewhere in the middle.
Boom boom clap..boom de clap de clap
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Okay, bye internet!
Hello powerpoint. You're going to be my new bestfriend :)

Oh, and as much as I would like to have something to show you today, I don't.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Wait...I think I'm losing here.
Gaby STILL 0
Procrastination 1 MILLION (I can hear it...laughing at me....slow, evil sounding chuckles....mwehehe..he..he.hehee...)

Ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment