Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crafts for ...Darn, I can't think of anything clever that rhymes...

Well...I've had this blog for quite some time. I haven't posted anything in about a year because unfortunately, I forgot that I had a blog at all. Sweet. So, to shake things up a bit I'm going to turn this into an artsyfartsy super fun blog.
Yeah...no. But it'll be interesting...and hopefully entertaining. So here's to my first of (hopefully) many posts (that'll actually get views!)
I love crafting (yay for verbing words. ooh look, i did it again!) and I'm hoping that my crafts will get a bit more exposure if I plaster them ALL OVER THE INTERNET which is basically what I'm doing. So, first things first:
..
Uh...
Wait, not sure what I should post first...
Beaded stuff....or funky...
beaded or funky beaded or funky beaded or funky
FUNKY WINS.
So, here is an assortment of charms, made out of FIMO (which is a polymer clay and completely awesome) and yes. Shaped like cheesecake.
Booyeah.
Materials included first and foremost: FIMO
What a surprise. Second, an array of head pins and earring hooks.
And finally, a DASH of sheer creativity. Et voila! Cheesecake earrings! Which I have actually distributed among my friends, however: IF you wish to purchase a pair, I charge $8.00 per charm, OR $15 dollars a matched pair (which means that you need to buy two of the same or I charge you a dollar extra for messing up my ordering system! Kidding...but I still charge $16.00 for two charms that don't match.)
Drop me a line here!
I also have an account on deviantart where I am still The Fungi-Portal.
http://fungi-portal.deviantart.com/

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment