Sunday, December 1, 2013

12-Returning to our Roots: This is a Craft Blog After All

I definitely strayed pretty far from my original intent with this blog; a craft blog, a blog dedicated to presenting the world with the weird things I make. I don't know if you heard, but I was invited back to the annual Marianopolis Holiday Bazaar (despite not actually being a student there trololol) so just to pique your interest, here are some sneak peaks as to what I'll be selling (also check out my pro photography skills. They're new)



Natural stone and shell beads in earthy tones: $5.00


Natural stone, shell, and mother of pearl earrings: $5.00


Glass coated beads, silver chain tassel earrings: $5.00
Yeah, most of the beaded earrings are $5.00. 


A new style of origami earrings (also white cranes!! woahahhh!!): $12.50

So, there you have it. Just a sneak peak of some of the things on sale for the holidays. Check out my facebook page for more photos and merch!

No comments:

Post a Comment